Lavalune does not sell general T-shirts blank. If desired, T-shirts and golf/polo shirts can still be offered in conjunction with Custom Orders for printing your company, school or organization's logo or design. Mens, Womens, and Youth/Toddler sizes available in a variety of styles and fabrics (crew, V-neck, ringer, raglan, polo or golf shirts, etc.) Just describe the type of shirt you will need in the boxes provided and the comments box at checkout. Be sure you have read the Custom Orders terms and conditions. We will reply to you with some different shirt options and prices for you to choose from.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button below. Input requested data.
- On the checkout screens, enter customer information and choose payment method. (Choose "check/money order" to bypass the credit card screen if this is the only item in your cart.)
- Enter further details of your custom needs in the designated boxes.
- After you click "Confirm", you will see your confirmation #. If you have other items in your cart and you pay by credit card, you will see confirmation # after all credit card info. has been submitted.
- E-mail your logo or graphic (if applicable) to email@example.com with the confirmation # and last name in the subject line.
You will be given some shirt choices, notified when your quote is ready, and your invoice will be posted online for you to purchase. See Custom Orders link to view all steps in the process.
Important: Read the Term and Conditions at Custom Orders off the homepage. You need to agree to this before submitting for your request.
GRAPHICS RESTRICTIONS: You can not submit any copyrighted, trademarked or registered marked graphics for printing, unless you have permission from owner in writing. You understand that you are solely responsible and liable for any lawsuits and financial compensation that may arise regarding any infringement to a copyright, trademark, etc.
For digital prints, your graphics should be in high resolution (ideally over 150dpi) if possible. Submit your graphic in the approximate physical size that you want it to print on the garment to avoid blurry pixilation of the print or distortion. Graphics for screen prints will incur an art fee if not submitted in vector format, and that fee will be included in the quote.
Maximum size of print area: approx. 10x10 in. for shirts and 16x4 in. for pants; Children’s apparel print area will be smaller.
All custom orders and Print Your Art orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.